Ms. Jennifer Pizer
I have been teaching here at Champion Christian School since 2006 and it continues to be a joy to serve the Lord here in such a vibrant and growing Center! In my role as Head Preschool Teacher, I have the privilege of not only teaching but also overseeing the day to day operations of the Preschool program including working with an amazing early education staff, communications with parents, enrollment & recruitment, field trip planning, curriculum, assessment and special service referrals, professional development, and so much more! It is really a joy to serve the Lord in this capacity and I truly look forward to teaching and serving the Lord for many years to come. Please visit our preschool website for more information at http://www.champion.org/preschool-drupal/ or if you are looking for childcare services, visit us at http://www.champion.org/preschool-drupal/childcare.
In addition to my Head Preschool Teacher role, I also am the Elementary Music Director which includes teaching general music classes to students in grades Kindergarten through Fourth as well as directing the Elementary vocal and bell choirs. I also serve as a piano accompanist for the Middle and High School choirs.
The newest addition to my role at the Center is serving as the Piano and Voice Instructor for students grades K-12 as well as community children and adults. If you are interested in signing up for music lessons, please click the link below.
CCS & Community Lesson Information and Sign-Up
1. Currently pursuing a Masters Program in either Early Childhood Education or School Counseling
2. Actively participating in professional training classes, continuing education units, and webinars provided by ACSI and other agencies .
3. College graduate of Geneva College, 2006.
* Bachelor's of Science Degree in Elementary Education
* Graduated Summa Cum Laude
* Graduated Alpha Chi National Collegiate Academic Honors Recipient and Participant
* Graduated Honorary Recipient of Who's Who Among American Colleges and
Universities for outstanding participation, service, and academic achievement in
1. Full-Time Faculty Member
* Champion Christian School - Preschool
* Pennsylvania State Instructional I Certification
* ACSI Standard Elementary Teacher Certification for Christian Schools.
* Currently pursuing Pennsylvania State Permanent Instructional II Certification