The Center is growing and currently looking to fill the positions listed below. To find out more about the Center click here and to find out about Champion Christian School click here. If you would like to find out more about these positions, and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a ministry that seeks to be professionally stimulating and relevant in the context of being distinctly Christian, click on the links below to see a job description. The Center has a high expectation for professional development, for technological integration, and hard work. We are looking for hard working, vision and ministry oriented Evangelical Christians who want to be a part of intentional Christian professional practice. The area we serve is rural, but within 20 minutes of several smaller towns, and 1 hour from Pittsburgh.
Applications should be made electronically! To apply for any of the positions listed below please email email@example.com with:
- Personal Testimony
- Cover Letter (Please explain how your gifts and experiences would suit you for the position)
- 3 Letters of Recommendation (one should be from current pastor)
If you have questions about any of the positions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 724-593-9200 ext. 103
Please review the Center website as well as each of the ministry pages to gather more information about our mission and practice. www.champion.org
NOTE: All inquiries will be responded to by the administration electronically. If you do not receive a response after a week, please contact the Center at 724-593-9200 Ext 103 and leave a message to assure that there hasn't been a technical problem.
The Indian Creek Valley Christian Family & Children's Center will maintain an open and equitable personnel system. Personnel policies, procedures and practices will be designed to prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, and age. Employment opportunities shall be provided for applicants with disabilities and reasonable accommodation(s) shall be made to meet the physical or mental imitations of qualified applications or employees. (James 2:1,9)
Professional Program Staff
- Substitute Teachers (all grade levels)
- Part time Instrumental Music Instructor (elementary grades through high school) This position is a staff salaries position which provides instrumental lessons to students.
- Childcare Teacher: Childcare Job Description
- Full and part time faculty: Elementary, Middle School, & High School Job Descriptions
- We are looking for teachers with any of the following backgrounds: Elementary/Middle School/High School education, Science education, and Special needs work. Positions do not require certification initially, but would require a staff member to work toward private or public certification. Biblical Worldview and Love of student learning required.
- Long term Leadership opportunities are available for individuals who would want to be a Principal or Head of School. Working with two long time leaders as mentors.
- Professional Counselor/Therapist
- We are looking for licensed therapists who are intentional about distinctly Christian integration and interested in being a part of a team oriented practice. We are not looking for individuals wanting to build a private practice. Part time positions are available.
- Accounting Staff
- Office Support Staff
Transportation and Food Service Staff
- Food Service
- Part time and substitutes are needed for the school year and our summer lunch program.
- Full & Part time Mechanics
- Full and Part time mechanics as well as mechanic helpers are needed.
- Van & CDL Bus Drivers
- We are looking for a van driver for a daily van run. Vehicle run starts at your house and ends there. Morning run and afternoon run. Short, approximately 1.5 hours twice a day. Other work available if wanted.
- Large bus drivers. You do not have to currently have your CDL; you just need to be willing to become a trained CDL driver.
- Download the bus driver application
Information about Pay and Salaries
**For more information on these positions, you may call 724-593-9200 ext. 103 or email email@example.com