- We are a small Inter-denominational Christian school with about 120-140 students
- Our average class size is 10-15 students
- The International Population is between 8 and 12 High School students from Korea, China, Japan, Russia, and Taiwan
- We have a complete ESL and TOEFL program (with TOEFL scores that average between 85 and 100 depending on number of years at school)
- CCS International students usually score higher than average on the SAT
- 95% of our High School graduates enroll in college
- Extra Curricular activities include soccer, basketball, choir, student council, worship team, honor society, and others
For more information on CCS and why it could be a good fit for you, visit our Why CCS? page!