1. As an organization and as individuals, we are committed to growing in the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
2.The Center uses a team approach in the development and implementation of our understanding of God's vision for each of the Center's ministries.
3.We welcome and encourage community input and participation in the Center's ministry.
4.The Center emphasizes the importance of the family.
5. Faith in and the relationships to Jesus Christ are the paramount values at which we aim.
6. Biblical principles represent the normative standard for our lifestyle, decisions, values, and relationships. We will attempt to apply them with love, compassion and grace rather than arbitrarily or legalistically, both to the professions we practice and to our individual lives.
7. Individual and group prayer is an essential part of this ministry's work.
8. We serve as the Lord's instrument to help others overcome difficulties in order to form healthy relationships with Christ and people around them.
9. As Jesus demonstrated, we believe children are highly valued members of the family.
a) Parents have ultimate responsibility for the upbringing of their child(ren) and Center programs encourage, support and assist parents with this awesome task.
b)The Center ministers to the whole person (spiritual, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical).
c) We are committed to ministering to all peoples regardless of race, color or ethnic origin.
d) The Center encourages parental involvement in all our programs.
10. We believe in and advocate for the sanctity of human life.
11. The Center advocates for Christian education for all ages. We endeavor to be a resource in education regardless of a parents choice in schooling (e.g., home-schooling, public school or any other Christian school, not just Champion Christian).
12. The Center believes in Christian counseling.
13.There is an openness and a willingness to discuss and evaluate all topics, new ideas and concepts in the context of our mission statement and statement of faith.
1. We treat one another with respect and dignity.
2. We are committed to unity among staff members while recognizing and respecting individuality in Christ. -- Ephesians 4:3
3. We promote the recognition, development and use of every individual's talents and spiritual gifts.
4. We identify with Ephesians 5:21 in submitting ourselves to each other.
5. We seek to provide a warm and caring context for spiritual, emotional and relational growth through supportive fellowship.
6. Matthew 18:15-17 is our pattern regarding conflict, confrontation, forgiveness and resolution.
7. We attempt to be professional in manner, acting with the high standards of integrity and excellence in obedience to God.-- Colossians 3:23-24
8. Each person is treated with dignity, love and respect; with confidentiality zealously guarded.
9. James 4:11 and Titus 3:1-2 are our guides regarding encouragement and gossip.
10.We are committed to evangelistic outreach recognizing there is a high investment required by our ministry.
2. Being an interdenominational ministry in both philosophy and practice, we are not affiliated with any particular denomination nor identified with any specific theological style.
3. We support the local churches in their ministries.
4. We never intentionally compete for people, funds or resources with the local church.